There is nothing like spending time sharing a message that will inform or transform the lives of those in the audience. I was raised as a military brat which means you had to learn to make friends quick and speak up.
My speaking engagements are all tailored to the audience and topic requested. There is no one size fits all, audiences change from place to place or organization to organization. I have favorite topics:
● Leading in a multigenerational workforce
● Motivating and coaching teams
● Change in the world of . . .oh, just the world
● Board leadership for the next generation of philanthropic leaders
● Black Women in Leadership
● Courageous Conversations
● Black Philanthropy
AND THEN, I have your topic. We can talk about what you need. I'm that military brat with the gift of loquaciousness (that was on my third grade report card, it wasn’t good at the time) with purpose. Let’s talk.
"Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough."
- Mary McLeod Bethune"